for this position
ATI Position Announcement:
ATI Department: Field Services
Reports to: Field Services Director
Compensation Classification: Full-time Salaried Position
Salary: Competitive – Based on skills and experience
Onsite Position: Corporate Office in Tucson, Arizona
Established in 1986, Assessment Technology, Incorporated (ATI) is a national corporation with a mission to create, distribute, and support technology to promote learning. ATI's applications provide Preschool and K-12 clients with complete instructional improvement and effectiveness systems that assist client-district administrators and teachers in their efforts to improve student performance.
The Field Services Department plays an important role in fulfilling the ATI mission of creating, distributing, and supporting technology to promote learning. The Marketing section of the Department drives content/marketing communications strategy to increase brand recognition and growth of client base. By collaborating with executive leadership, messaging content is planned, developed, analyzed, and strategically repurposed across digital and traditional marketing channels. The Marketing team contributes to proposal development and supports Field Services Coordinators and other departments within ATI to help ensure company competitiveness in the marketplace.
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator has an important role in the development of and implementation of ATI’s long-range and annual market messaging. The Marketing Coordinator is charged with authoring ATI services/product messages, providing supporting graphics, and disseminating the campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels. Fulfillment of the requirements of this position requires strong creative writing capabilities and data analysis of strategy/tactic impact. The Marketing Coordinator focal points include presentation of ATI service/product capabilities/benefits in ways that distinguish them from those of major competitors, participation in designing methods to influence and/or refine ATI positioning, branding, and sales cycle.
General Employment Expectations:
All employees are expected to provide the following in the workplace:
- Performance of quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Professional interactions with other employees and with clients.
- Effectiveness as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Independent production while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with supervisors, other employees, and organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and continue to keep current a thorough knowledge of Galileo functionality as well as that of related products and services.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Team and Field Services Director, assume a role in developing marketing plans and budget designed to increase market share and brand recognition of ATI services/products; reach specified annual revenue goals; and provide methods to document costs and outcomes for all marketing activities.
- Assist in managing product launches – work with cross-functional teams (i.e. staff from Research and Development, Professional Development, client services, and sales) to create and execute launch plan for new products, features, and releases.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of messaging assets that develop strong product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products amongst competitors; assets include but are not limited to direct mail, eBlast campaigns, social media, literature, sales tools, and papers.
- Regularly author content, disseminate campaigns, and track and analyze impact for multi-media efforts including the website, eBlasts, and social media.
- Monitor the public website for consistency with trends and devise strategies to increase search engine optimization (SEO).
- Assist in the development and upkeep of contact lists in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform; knowledge of reporting and list development for messaging campaigns.
- Assist in proposal development including organization, provision of graphics such as service/product screen shots, formatting, editing, production, and shipping.
- Prepare internal communications (e.g., company newsletter) for distribution.
- Communicate regularly with Field Services Director and Marketing Team concerning marketing activity successes and challenges.
- Assist with importing and exporting of customer data into Galileo DB as requested – including data repairs.
- Liaising with software engineers, IT staff, program managers, and other colleagues/stakeholders. Complete tasks through effective consultation with staff at various levels of leadership.
- Adhere to all company personnel guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical writing, marketing, or related marketing technology field.
- Three years of previous content/marketing experience.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels including web-based and social media.
- Evidence of creative ability including strong writing and layout capabilities.
- Strong Windows-based computer and Internet research competencies.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Skilled in Google analytics, and Microsoft Excel.
- Additional essential professional skills include:
- Ability to show consistent exercise of discretion and sound judgment in fulfilling the position responsibilities including in determining appropriate content and presentation of marketing materials;
- Strength in analysis and interpretation of the written word, analysis and interpretation of data relevant to marketing and sales initiatives, critical thinking, complex problem solving and originality, both oral and written communication, and organizing, planning, and prioritizing time and tasks;
- Resourcefulness and careful attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and apply new skills rapidly and effectively; and
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment and to communicate with a wide range of people with varying levels of responsibility and in various settings.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Experience in customer relationship contact list management
Apply for this position
We invite you to apply for this position online through the link provided directly above.
ATI Benefits Summary:
ATI employees receive a broad benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Company paid health insurance with vision care and dental insurance
- Cafeteria plan for employees wishing to pay for family insurance through the ATI group policies and for dependent care
- Paid vacation, sick-time compensation, and eight holidays during the year
- 401-K retirement plan after one year of consecutive employment
- Short-term disability insurance - Voluntary Participation
- Term-life insurance - Voluntary Participation