for this position
ATI Position Announcement:
Administrative Specialist– Full-Time Salaried Position
ATI Department: Operations, Administration, and Special Projects
Reports to: Executive Vice President Operations and Administration
Compensation Classification: Full-Time Salaried Position
Salary: Competitive – Based on skills and experience. ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Onsite Position: Corporate Office in Tucson, Arizona
The Operations, Administration, and Special Projects Department plays an important role in fulfilling the ATI mission of creating, distributing, and supporting technology to promote learning. The Department contributions include oversight of human resources, accounts payable and receivable, daily corporate operations, corporate and public interfaces, facility location and management, procurement activities, product distribution, and special projects monitoring. The Department works interactively with management and with other departments within ATI to help ensure company competitiveness and client satisfaction.
The Administrative Specialist responsibilities include providing assistance and coverage when needed for the Senior Administrative Associate. The Specialist needs to be competent in Front Desk operations including client, visitor and vendor triage activities, accounts payable and receivable initial actions, maintenance of Front Desk Procedural Manual and provide assistanc in proposal production along with shipping of event materials. This position is also responsible for managing and securing business-record storage, maintaining and implementing use of current and accurate state records relative to state sales tax collection and remittance. The Administration Specialist position requires a skill set comprised of advanced competencies in organization, oral and written communication, sound judgment, critical thinking and complex problem solving.
General Employment Expectations:
All employees are expected to provide the following in the workplace:
- Performance of quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Professional interactions with other employees and with clients.
- Effectiveness as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Independent production while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with supervisors, other employees, and organizations.
- Work safely and keep work area clean and free of any safety hazards.
- Adhere to all company personnel guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years experience in professional position(s) requiring oral and written communication preferably relevant to promotional processes and situation management.
- Strong Windows-based computer and Internet research competencies.
- Additional essential professional skills include
- Ability to show consistent exercise of discretion and sound judgment in fulfilling position responsibilities including in the selection of content characteristics and presentations;
- Strength in critical thinking, complex problem solving and originality, and organization, planning, and prioritizing time and task;
- Resourcefulness and careful attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and apply new skills rapidly and effectively; and
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment and to communicate with a wide range of people at varying levels of responsibility and in various settings.
- Physical competencies:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time;
- Good visual and manual dexterity;
- Ability to transport and carry equipment necessary for demonstration of company item banks and instructional dialogs to clients/prospective clients when needed;
- Ability to lift 25 pounds;
- Ability to travel as necessary and meet company requirements for mileage reimbursement;
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice and the ability to engage in outstanding client communication when required; and
- Ability/willingness to present a professional appearance.
Apply for this position
We invite you to apply for this position online through the link provided directly above.
ATI Benefits Summary:
ATI employees receive a broad benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Company paid health insurance with vision care and dental insurance
- Cafeteria plan for employees wishing to pay for family insurance through the ATI group policies and for dependent care
- Paid vacation, sick-time compensation, and eight holidays during the year
- 401-K retirement plan after one year of consecutive employment
- Short-term disability insurance - Voluntary Participation
- Term-life insurance - Voluntary Participation
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer