School Information Management
Galileo's school information management tools provide your district with an adaptable system for managing student, staff, and volunteer information. The system's adaptability makes it an ideal resource not only for addressing unique local needs, but also for meeting the changing reporting requirements of government agencies. Features of the school information management tools include:
- Adaptable system for managing student, staff, and volunteer information including enrollment, demographics, assignments, scheduling, and much more.
- Customizable reporting system using Form Builder technology supports changing government reporting requirements and is able to combine student information and achievement data for informed decision-making.
- Galileo's web-based gradebook facilitates quick response to student inquiries, reports for parent-conferences, or easy submission of midterm or end-of period grades with up-to-date grade information.
- Versatile report cards can be subject-based or standards-based, include custom grading periods and grading scales, citizenship grades and teacher comments.
- Automatic posting of assignment detail to the Internet indicating due dates, instructions, supplemental material and standards the assignment covers.
- The ability to eliminate double data entry and keep all student information in one place by importing administrative information from approved third-party software.