- Part of an early childhood standards-based curriculum for preschool educators with Galileo technology.
- Integrates computer-assisted instruction with regular classroom instruction. Storyteller software contains a library of learning activities.
- Provides learning opportunities and objective assessment directly articulated to Instructional Goals.
- Automatically records assessment results directly into the Galileo database.
- Runs on the Internet making it possible for parents and children to access the software from their homes.
- Minimizes the amount of staff time required for supervising assessment activities because assessment occurs as a natural part of classroom instruction.
- Motivates the learner by providing a learning environment rich in visual and auditory stimulation