- Allows parents to access up-to-date information about children's learning and classroom experiences.
- Generates an individualized report that tells parents about what a child has learned at preschool and about a child's readiness to learn new capabilities in a given developmental area, such as Language and Literacy or Early Math.
- Involves parents in assessing children's progress by observing and reporting evidence of a child's capabilities
- Makes it easy for parents and teachers to communicate via email about children's progress.
- Gives parents access to activities children will be participating in at school, and activities parents can use with children at home.