- Contains comprehensive and adaptable developmental assessment using psychometric analyses to establish reliability and validity of assessment instruments.
- Allows for ongoing observation in the child's natural environment.
- Establishes initial developmental profiles that help teachers record and monitor learning throughout the year.
- Includes research-based assessment scales to measure cognitive, social, and physical development.
- Organizes assessment data from multiple sources, such as teacher observations, parent input, and classroom projects, into one integrated development profile.
- Allows for anecdotal note taking to help create consistent, clear records and organizes them in chronological order and by content areas.
- Using the Galileo Scale Builder function, programs can add or delete Indicators, create new scales, modify scales for special needs children, and translate any scale into a different language.
- Click the play button to view a short video introduction of Galileo Pre-K Online Assessment.