NEW: Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Menu Bar and Teaching Dashboard
Galileo's powerful tools have two new interfaces offering a fresh look and enhanced functionality. Join us July 19 at 3 pm EDT or July 20 at noon EDT for a complimentary webinar showcasing the new interfaces including a streamlined menu bar and an easy-to-use Teaching Dashboard. These latest enhancements were designed specifically with teacher use in mind. It is now easier than ever to build and administer curriculum materials and assessments as well as to access data which can inform next instructional steps to promote learning. Register for the date that works best for your schedule to participate in an ATI webinar showcasing highlights of the enhanced Galileo K-12 interfaces which are:
- Accessible: one-click access to tools and student information including class roster, student passwords, and assessment history reports, plus new birthday alerts
- Responsive Design: adaptable format enables use on various devices including tablets, Chromebooks, and laptops
- Efficient: instructional recommendations and linked materials support immediate planning of differentiated instruction and personalized learning based on assessment results
- Smart: auto-populated reports and drop-downs present all classroom data
- Integrated: curriculum and assessment tools/content appear in one location including access to Digital Curriculum Platform features
- Convenient Calendar: single location displays all scheduled curriculum materials and assessments and provides quick links to builder tools
Learn more about the new interfaces
Read more Galileo technology announcements.
Connect with us!