New K-12 On-Site Professional Development and Consultation Series with Time-Limited Promotional Pricing
ATI’s new on-site series includes experienced professional development team members who will work with your district or charter school one-on-one to guide and support your educators in using Galileo® to create, evaluate, modify and meet educational goals. Learn more and schedule on-site sessions.
The customized on-site series consists of 3 full day sessions and will be crafted to reflect your specific professional development needs. Topics may include:
- Getting New Teachers Ready for Using Galileo
- Grouping Students for Differentiation and Intervention Purposes
- Utilizing Educational Resources Available in Galileo® Such as Instructional Dialogs, KHAN ACADEMY®, LearnZillion, and EngageNY
- Creating Formative Tests for Use in Classrooms and Interventions
- Creating District or School Item Banks
- Integrating Existing Curriculum Content into Galileo®, Developing New Curriculum Content, and Modifying Curriculums as Needed
- Aggregating, Disaggregating, and Extracting Data for Progress Monitoring and for Reporting Purposes
Promotional pricing for the on-site series is available until June 1st.
- Minimum purchase: three (3) 6-hour on-site sessions.
- Session dates confirmed by 6/1/18 with a Purchase Order for all 3 session dates. Sessions must be completed no later than 5/31/19.
- Invoices for each session will be submitted 2 weeks prior to each date. Payment terms are Net 30.
Learn more and schedule on-site sessions.
Read more Galileo technology announcements.
Connect with us!