for this position
ATI Position Announcement:
Field Services Specialist
ATI Department: Field Services
Reports to: Field Services Director
Compensation Classification: Full-Time Salaried Position
Salary: Competitive – Based on skills and experience. ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Onsite Position: Corporate Office in Tucson, Arizona
Established in 1986, Assessment Technology, Incorporated (ATI) is a national corporation with a mission to create, distribute, and support technology to promote learning. ATI's applications provide Preschool and K-12 clients with complete instructional improvement and effectiveness systems that assist client-district administrators and teachers in their efforts to improve student performance.
The Field Services Department plays an important role in fulfilling the ATI mission of creating, distributing, and supporting technology to promote learning. The Department contributions include increasing ATI brand recognition, attracting potential clients, making service/product sales, providing client support in the use of the services/products purchased, and maintaining the client base. The Field Services Department works interactively with management and with other departments within ATI to help ensure company competitiveness and client satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities of the Field Services Specialist focus on maintaining and expanding the current client base through ensuring positive client experience. Ensuring positive client experience includes both proactive and responsive actions taken by Field Services Specialists. Proactive services include monitoring client use of purchased services. Responsive support includes assisting clients with incoming requests for support/service.
Field Services Specialists will be provided with training, guidelines, and resources to assist in the fulfillment of their position responsibilities.
General Employment Expectations:
All employees are expected to provide the following in the workplace:
- Performance of quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Professional interactions with other employees and with clients.
- Effectiveness as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Independent production while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with supervisors, other employees, and organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain, and continue to expand on, a strong knowledge of ATI’s services/products.
- Gain, and continue to expand on, a strong understanding of the ways in which ATI service/product capabilities are distinguishable from those of major competitors.
- Develop a working relationship with assigned clients. This includes:
- Monitoring effectiveness of service/product use;
- Providing ATI service/product-related consultation services for the client throughout the term of the contract;
- Handle client service or support related to incoming requests: respond to and resolve complex client issues through incident recognition, research, resolution, escalation and follow-up; and maintaining communication with client concerning instance steps to resolution, final resolution and client satisfaction with outcome;
- Providing support to clients of other staff as needed;
- Providing or securing training as appropriate for the client;
- Identifying evolving opportunities with clients and prospects through continuous needs assessment and linking of ATI service/product solutions to meet these needs; and
- Introducing upgraded/new services/products to current clients as appropriate.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software (e.g., Goldmine) to keep accurate and complete records of all contact information including problem solving process such as decisions made, actions involved and final resolution; follow the CRM guidelines obtainable from the Field Services Director.
- Develop a close working relationship with Senior Field Services Coordinators. This includes:
- Monitoring effectiveness of marketing materials/sales activities;
- Discussing market trends as they impact ATI sales; and
- Learning to create expanding opportunities with prospects through continuous needs assessment and linking of ATI service/product solutions to meet these needs.
- Communicate regularly with the Field Services Director regarding:
- Services/support requests received and outcomes of service/ support;
- Escalation of request/problem resolution;
- Bugs or other problems discovered during the service/support instance; and
- Providing information obtained during service concerning emerging trends in the field and pertinent information about competitor services/products.
- Work safely and keep work area clean and free of any safety hazards.
- Adhere to all company personnel guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous business to business support/sales experience desirable but not required.
- Telesales experience in software and educational settings desirable.
- Strong Windows-based computer and Internet research competencies.
- CRM software experience desirable (e.g., Goldmine).
- Additional essential professional skills include:
- Ability to show consistent exercise of discretion and sound judgment in fulfilling the position responsibilities including ability to develop constructive, cooperative, and consultative relationships with clients;
- Strength in gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and using information from multiple sources; critical thinking and problem sensitivity; complex problem solving and originality; both oral and written communication; and organizing, planning, and prioritizing time and tasks;
- Resourcefulness and careful attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and apply new skills rapidly and effectively; and
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment and to communicate with a wide range of people with varying levels of responsibility and in various settings.
- Physical competencies:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time;
- Good visual and manual dexterity;
- Ability to lift 25 pounds;
- Ability to transport and carry equipment necessary for demonstration of company services/products to clients/prospective clients when needed;
- Ability to travel as necessary and meet company requirements for mileage reimbursement;
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice and the ability to provide outstanding customer service via the phone and in-person; and
- Ability/willingness to present a professional appearance.
Apply for this position
We invite you to apply for this position online through the link provided directly above.
ATI Benefits Summary:
ATI employees receive a broad benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Company paid health insurance with vision care and dental insurance
- Cafeteria plan for employees wishing to pay for family insurance through the ATI group policies and for dependent care
- Paid vacation, sick-time compensation, and eight holidays during the year
- 401-K retirement plan after one year of consecutive employment
- Short-term disability insurance - Voluntary Participation
- Term-life insurance - Voluntary Participation
ATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer